WAPDA is currently looking for competent, dedicated, dynamic and self-motivated professionals with a passion to excel for WAPDA Educational Institutes at Tarbela, Ghazi Barotha, Chashma, Mangla, D.I. Khan, Hyderabad and Hub Dam, Karachi on regular basis. The appointees shall remain on probation period for one year under Federal Government Guidelines / WAPDA.
Source: Express pk
Posting: All Pakistan
Job Type: Govt Full Time
Last Date to apply: 06-April-2020
More Forces Jobs: Click here
Name of Posts:
- Lecturer (History)
- Lecturer (Psychology)
- Lecturer (Urdu)
- Lecturer (Computer Science / IT)
- Lecturer (Chemistry)
- Lecturer (Physics)
- Lecturer (Statistics)
- Subject Specialist Islamiyat
- Subject Specialist Pak Studies
- Trained Graduate Teacher (English)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Science) (Physics / Math)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Science)
- Senior Physical Training Instructor
- Drawing Master
- Laboratory Assistant
- Ghazi Barotha
- D.I. Khan
- Hub Dam
Note: All male and female can apply for job.
- Candidates applying on prescribed application form for the posts available on PTS website will only be considered for short listing.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to candidates for test by PTS and interview by WAPDA.
- Educational Degree must be from HEC recognized Universities/Concerned Boards.
- General Age Relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each category.
- No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except 03 years of age relaxation to the candidates belonging to Scheduled castes, Buddhist Community, Recognized Tribes of the Tribal Areas and Northern Areas.
- 03 years’ age relaxation shall also be admissible to the candidates belonging to Sindh (Rural) and Balochistan for the posts in BPS15 and below. 05 years of age relaxation will be applicable to the children of WAPDA employees (died during service) applying against WAPDA employee Children Quota posts.
- Government Servants/WAPDA employees who have completed 02 years continuous Govt./WAPDA Service on the closing date of receipt of application shall be admissible 10 years’ age relaxation.
- Only current WAPDA Employee’s Children and those who retired before 2008 are entitled to apply against WAPDA Employee’s Children Quota posts. The children of Employees of present DISCOs, GENCOs, NTDC etc. are not entitled to apply against WAPDA Employee’s Children Quota posts.
- Serving candidates should apply through proper channel. Advance copy of the application, however, may be forwarded without obtaining NOC.
- The candidate will not be allowed to appear in the interview, if he / she fails to produce NOC from concerned department.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- Candidates may contact PTS for any query / enquiry regarding applications, roll number slips, test centers, written test, result, display of provisional and final list of candidates, etc.
- The candidates shall be called for interviews / further process subject to detailed scrutiny of documents and after checking eligibility under the rules. Merely passing of written test does not make the candidature eligible for further recruitment process.
- Candidates who have been dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply.
- The applications submitted by the candidates to PTS will be at the risk and cost of the applicant. Any information found bogus at any stage, during induction or later in service, will result in termination of candidature or employment thereof.
- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage. The number of posts can be increased or decreased by the competent authority.
- Last date for submission of applications is 06.04.2020.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidate may register themselves, their information through PTS “Candidate Portal” on website www.pts.org.pk, & send their application/s through “Online”, link http://registration.pts.org.pk/ available in project details.
- Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of academic record, short listing will be made by PTS.
- Written test shall be conducted by Pakistan Testing Service and later on interview by the WAPDA Selection board.
- Candidates shall pay test fee of Rs.170/- to the PTS. Fee will only be accepted through Telenor Easy Paisa i.e. Easy Paisa Mobile Account, Easy Paisa Shop or VISA / Master Card.
- Deposited amount is neither refundable nor transferable.
- Submission of hard copy of the application form to PTS is not required. So no need to send it by post, just keep record for your application and fee paid via easy paisa.
- Incomplete applications, applications carrying incorrect information or test fee not paid shall be summarily rejected.
- Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test centers, timings and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by PTS at least one week before the test.
- Candidates can also download their Roll No. Slips from PTS website.
|Water & Power Development Authority Education Directorate Phase VII Jobs 2020
Thanks for visiting our website. Keep visting for more Daily Job Updates.Catch Up some more Jobs: