Wah Construction (Private) Limited Career Opportunity│Chief Executive Officer
Wah Construction (Private) Limited is a vibrant and rapidly growing construction company involved in substantial construction projects in various cities of Pakistan. As part of expansion and diversification plan, the company is looking for a result oriented, self- motivated, dynamic professional person for the post of Chief Executive Officer who can turn around construction company engaged in various big projects;
- The Vacancies of Wah Construction (Private) Limited was Published on Express Newspaper on 08-December-2019.
Name of Post:
- Chief Executive Officer
- CEO will supervise/control all the technical & business aspects of the Company.
- He/She will be the 1st in Command and responsible for guiding proper strategic directions as well as creating vision for success.
- He will have to fulfill proper criteria as laid down in the SECP Public Sector Companies (Corporate Governance Rules 2013) with a strong business mindset, capable to take actions to boost up the business and meet the targets set by the Board.
- Leadership skills must include the ability to manage time effectively and tackle both internal/external challenges.
- Develop a strategic plan to promote the company’s mission / objectives and to enhance revenue, profitability and growth as an organization.
- Convert vision into specific actionable strategic, Plans, Policies and Budgets for development skills as per expectations of the Board.
- Ensure the development of the Plans, Priorities, Performance, Management Controls and Critical Success Factors. Review approved projects/budgets as part of the planning and budgeting cycles and present recommendations to the Board and/or the appropriate committees.
- On Contract Basics of 3 Years
Name of Posting:
- Wah Cant
Degree in Engineering (preferably Civil)/Marketing/Accountancy/Business Administration/Law from a local or foreign reputed university/institution, recognized/ accredited to HEC or be a member of recognized body of Professional Accountants. Preference shall be given to Post Graduate Degree.
Minimum 20 years of work experience in large/reputed Public or Private sector, construction company with minimum 5 years experience as Senior Management Position.
Maximum age should not exceed 50 years, however relaxable in exceptional cases
Terms & Conditions:
- The applicant shall be required to complete/sign Application form, as per Annexure-A to the guidelines (Public Sector Companies Appointment of Chief Executive 2015) available at SECP website to demonstrate fitness for the post.
- Copies of the degrees/testimonials, duly verified by the HEC shall be provided.
- The applicant shall also submit a declaration on non-judicial stamp paper, as per Annexure-B to the guidelines (Public Sector Companies Appointment of Chief Executive 2015).
- The evaluation would be made as per criteria specified in Schedule-II to the Guidelines and according to the provisions of the Companies Act 2017.
- The selected candidate will be offered a 03 years contract with an attractive market based salary and other perks/privileges (negotiable) commensurate with Qualification/Experience.
- Applications on prescribed forms are required to reach within 15 days after publication of this advertisement on the following address;
SECRETARY Wah Construction (Pvt) Ltd WIL Building, Quaid Avenue, Wah Cantt
|Wah Construction (Private) Limited Career Opportunity│Chief Executive Officer│Apply Now|