Punjab Information Technology Board requires the services Of Qualified , Energetic, Medically fit and Self Motivated IT Experts, Project Managers/Leaders and Support Staff on contract basis forthe following positions.
Job Publish Date: 01-01-2020
Posting: Punjab Multiple Cities
Job Type: Govt Full TimeLast Date to apply: 15-January-2020
Jobs in Education: Click here
Name of Posts:
- Assistant Programme Manager
- Assistant Coordinator
- Animation Specialist/ Developer / Engineer / Graphic Designer (Android / Software / IOS/ Front End UX/UI / Quality Assurance)
- Business Analyst/ Evaluation Specialist Business
- Development Officer
- Communication and Coordination Strategist Data Processing Assistant
- Database Administrator / Senior Database Administrator (Multiple post(s) Dispatch Officer Coordinator (Divisional IT/ Implementation)
- Domain Expert(lT / Law) GIS Specialist Senior Programme Manager
- Senior Software Developer (Front end, Mobile Appt UI/UX, Android, IOS)/
- Senior Software Engineer
- Inventory Supervisor
- Junior Software Engineer
- Marketing & PR Executive Manager
- (Programme / FC)
- Officer (Programme / (Incubation)
- Project Director
- Receptionist] Greeting Officer
- Regional e-Rozgaar Centers Head
- Research Analyst Resident Engineer Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Visual Artist
- Software Architect
Qualification & Experience:
- Interested candidates Can apply and view detailed eligibility/selection criteria, experience and job descriptions of the positions on: https://www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk/
- Application through other means like email, Fax, Postal , courier services, in person, walk-in will not be entertained.
- Candidates in Government/Semi-Government services should apply through proper channel.
- PITB reserves the right to cancel/reject any application without giving any reason.
- Recruitment quota set by Government Ofthe Punjab for females, disabled and minorities shall be observed.
- Eligibility criteria of age relaxation shall be followed as per notification from Government of the Punjab.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for further process. No TA/DA will be paid.
- In case of any criminal record PITB can take action against the candidates.
- Last date to apply for all positions is January 15,2019.
Closing Date: 15-January-2020
Apply Now: Click here
|Punjab Information Technology Board Career Opportunities 2020 I Free Apply Now
Thanks for visiting our website. Keep visting for more Daily Job Updates.
Catch Up some more Jobs: