- PPSC Jobs Advertisement was announced by Punjab Public Service Commission.
- These Jobs Advertisement was published on express newspaper.
- Jobs are working under the government of punjab.
- These Jobs are for both Male and Females.
- Announcement Date: 22-March-2020
- Releasing Newspaper: Express Pk
- Last Date to Apply: 13-April-2020
- Application Procedure: Online Submission
Special Education Department
- Educator BPS-16
- Junior Special Teacher BPS-16
- Senior Special Teacher BPS-17
- Lecturer BPS-17
- Master Degree Required
- 45000-65000 PKR
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Architect BPS-17
- Graduation Degree
- 65,000 PKR
Terms and Conditions:
- To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted.
- No other Identification document will be acceptable.
- Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important/General Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
- Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 13-04-2020 up to 12:00 AM (Midnight).
- Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important/General Instructions to Candidates”.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
- Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
- For all posts to be filled through written test followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to three.
- However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to shortage of vacancies, his chance shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test or interview shall be considered as availed. For the post of Lecturer in Education Department, a candidate who is applicant for more than one subject, shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with above laid down policy.
- In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm / entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected.
Apply Now : Click Here
Download Chalan Form: Click Here
|PPSC Jobs March 2020 Latest Advertisement PPSC Ad 11/2020|
Thanks for visiting our website. Keep visting for more Daily Job Updates.
Catch Up some more Jobs:
Catch Up some more Jobs: