NATIONAL BANK OF PAKISTAN CAREER OPPORTUNITY
National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) is published in Jang newspaper. National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) to hire energetic candidates for the listed positions. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply for this post through proper channel.
National Bank Of Pakistan is one of the largest commercial banks in Pakistan With global market prewnce and branches in an parts Of the country NBP invites against the following position:
- Universal Teller
- Graduation or equivalent degree from a university Institute recognized by Higher Education Commission.
- Minimum 01 year cash handling excmence in a bank.
- Maximum 35 Years
- Computer literacy
- Customer service and good communication.
- TO ensure timely opening Of branch cash vault and/or release Of funds to Tellers (system and physical) at Counters.
- Customer handling and TAT compliance.
- Balance cash drawer as well as settlement of cash transactions.
- To monitor bank vault to ensure cash balances are correct.
- To assist Head Teller / Manager Operations to promote or sell products or services such as travellers cheques, savings bonds, money orders, and cashier’s cheques.
- To resolve any customer query / complaint with regards to cash services offered by the branch.
- To scrutinize all transaction vouchers on daily basis and ensure hard copies are filed properly for record and any future reference.
- To escalate any unusual cash activity or suspicion (ST R) immediately to Head Teller / Manager Operations.
- To perform cash reconciliation, with Head Teller / Manager Operations at day end while ensuring that funds received (system and physical) are matched.
- To generate branch vault day end closing report and obtain approval from Head Teller / Manager Operations after ensuring that repoli is complete and correct in all aspects.
- To timely generate large Cash Transactions reports and submit to Head Teller / Manager Operations.
- To coordinate with Head Teller / Manager Operations for nomination of Joint Custodian.
- To comply with Bank policy and procedure along with all applicable regulatory requirements.
- CBA posting and punching of all transfer Dr. / Cr. vouchers, Government employees’ monthly salary.
- Checking of daily transaction report.
- AML alerts, updating KYC / CDD of Customers, uploading signature cards at the time of account opening.
- Daily balancing of branch cash Receipts / Payments in CBA with Cashier at Payment.
- To coordinate with IBT Incharge regarding bank’s online transactions. Monitorin of ino erative and dormant Accounts.
- Servin notices to unclaimed account holders.
- Assessment Only shortlisted applicants strictly meeting the above-mentioned basic eligibility criteria will be invited for test and/or panel Tests I Interviews interviews.
- Employment Type Place of Posting The employment will be on contractual basis for three years which may be renewed on discretion of the Management.
- No TA/DA Available
- Applications received after due date and quntainig the above information will not be Considered.
- Candidates will Clearly mention the Name, CNIC, ADDRESS,EXPERIENCE, CGPA etc.
- Interested candidates may send their CVs / Applications on the following email address.
- clearly mentioning the position applied for in the subject of the relevant email within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.