STATE BANK OF PAKISTAN (SBP)丨ENTERPRISE CONTENT MANAGEMENT)
- The Job of Enterprise Content Management State Bank of Pakistan was Published on October 2019 in the official website of State Bank of Pakistan.
- Enterprise Content Management
- IBM ECM (FileNet) System Administration, Configurations, Maintenance, Performance Tuning and End-User Technical support.
- Design, Configure and Implement Corporate Taxonomy Structure in ECM system.
- Design and develop ECM Workflows utilizing FileNet modules Content Engine, Navigator, Case Manager and Data Capture Design and develop data integration solutions and interfaces between IBM BPM, ECM, various pottals and other applications in use at SBP
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (with a minimum of 1 6 years of education) Computer Science / Software Engineering / Information Systems / Computer Systems / Computer Engineering / Electronics from HEC recognized domestic or foreign institutions.
- Age: Maximum 40 Years.
- May be relaxed in case of additional relevant experience.
- CVs/Applications having no Date of Birth and other important dates or information will be excluded from the shortlisting process.
- Minimum of 2 years of post qualification hands-on re evant experience in IBM ECM (Filenet) System Preference will be given to candidates with IBM ECM Certification
- Knowledge of Java and DB2 Experience of working with Enterprise level solutions, software tools, databases and systems integration.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills Education Requirements
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates meeting the above mentioned eligibility criteria may send their detailed CVs to the address mentioned below.
- Please clearly mark the envelope with the position applied for. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates may be required to undergo a written test as part of selection process.
- Provincial/Regional Quotas are observed as per Federal Government Rules.
- Joint Director (Resource Management) Human Resources Depanment State Bank of Pakistan, 10th Floor, SBP Main Building, Chundrigar Road, Karachi
Last Date to Apply:
- October 14,2019