Latest Jobs in PEDO Pakhtunkhwa Energy Development Organization, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa│Apply Now
Applications are invited from competent professionals with demonstrable performance credentials for appointment against project positions in the project “Access to Clean Energy-Solarization of 8000 Schools and 187 BHUS in KPK”under PEDO.
Name of Post’s & Pay Scale:
- Manager Admin & Finance (BPS.18)
- Manager Procurement & Contract (BPS-18)
- Regional Manager (Planning, Design, Monitoring & Implementation) (BPS-18)
- Assistant Manager Finance PS-I Assistant Manager Admin (BPS-17)
- Assistant Manager IT (BPS.17)
- Regional Assistant Manager (Planning, Design, Monitoring & Implementation) PS-I Assistant Manager Social Development (BPS.17)
- Assistant Manager Quality Assurance (BPS.17
- 16 Years education in Commerce/ Accounting/ Finance from HEC recognized university I Institution.
- At least 6 Years of Post-Qualification Professional work experience relevant field i.e. Accounts/Financeladministration with 02 years’ specific experience in relevant field in Energy related Projects.
- At least 6 Years of Post-Qualification Professional work experience in Project Procurement and contracts in Energy related Projects.
- At least 6 years of Post-Qualification professional work experience in relevant filed i.e. Planning, Design, Monitoring and Implementation with 02 years’ specific experience in relevant filed in Solar Projects.
- Master’s Degree (16 years Education) in Management Sciences from HEC recognized university/ Institution.
- At least 3 years of Post-Qualification professional work experience in relevant field i.e. Administration/ Project & Offce Management etc.
- Maximum 35-40 Years
- Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the “FTS Application Data Form” available on FTS (Fair Testing Services) website https://ftspak.net/,
- Also read and follow the instructions carefully mentioned in FTSApplication Data form.
- Duly filled & signed FTS application data form along with updated CVlresume and attested copies of testimonials (Copies of CNIC, All Educational Certificates, Degree, Experience Certificates, Trainings I Courses, 02 Passport size photographs and other supporting documents) to be sent by reg istered courier company before the closing date of applications.
- Applications complete in all respects must reach the office of the FTS (Fair Testing Services) House No. 1543, Street No. 29, G-1112, Islamabad, Phone # 051-2360833, 051-8730090, 051-8730091 not laterthan 13th December, 2019.
- By hand Applications, those received after due date and applications with incomplete information & lack of testimonials will not be considered at all.
- Clearly mark the position applied for in the Subject line/Envelope and shall send separate application/envelope for each post.
- Relevant experience with the Govemment/Semi-Govemment or Reputable Private Sector organizations will be considered.
- Only Eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for Test/lnterview.
- Government/Semi Govemment employees may send their applications through proper channel.
- Appointment will be on contract basis extendable on yearly basis till the completion ofthe project, subject to satisfactory performance.
- In case of unsatisfactory performance, service can be terminated by the organization with 15 days’ prior notice.
- The posts are project posts and will automatically abolished on completion ofthe projects.
- Applicants should have domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa I merged areas (Erstwhile FATA).
- All appointments will be subject to approval of PC-I and availability of fund.
- Salaries will be as per Project Policy 2008 (as amended from time to time).
- Females are strongly encourage to apply.
- PEDO reserve the right to increase or decrease the number of posts orcancel any post orfull advertisement.