- The Vacancies of Pakistan Air Force Hospital Islamabad was Published on Express Newspaper on 08-December-2019.
PAF Hospital Islamabad, a 600-bedded tertiary care teaching hospital invites applications to fill the following positions-
Post Graduate Trainees (FCPS Part-II)
Jan’ 20 Session
- MB3S from a PMC-recognized medical college/university.
- Medical graduates from foreign medical colleges must have valid PMDC certificate.
- One-year House job certificate by PMC recognized hospital.
- FCPS Part-I qualified, preferably having two years experience in the same specialty, as Part-I Trainee.
- Interested candidates, fulfilling the criteria for the desired posts, should send their applications, with updated CV and Cover-letter, mentioning the specialty applied for, along with attested photocopies of the degrees I certificates, CNIC, domicile, experience certificate and 2 X fresh passport size photographs to Director HR & Log, not later than 13 December, 2019.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview (Candidates, submitting incomplete documents will not be considered for selection process.
- No TA/DA admissible.
- Security clearance, medical fitness of the selected candidate is mandatory, before joining.
- Applications received after due date will not be considered.
Director HR & Log PAF Hospital, Sector E-9, Islamabad Tel # 051-9564624, 051-9564625
Last Date to Apply: 13 December, 2019
|LATEST JOBS IN PAF HOSPITAL, ISLAMABAD I POSITIONS VACANT I APPLY NOW|