LATEST JOBS IN GHAZI UNIVERSITY. DERA GHAZI KHAN DECEMBER 2019
- The Vacancies of Ghazi University Dera Ghazi Khan was Published on Mashriq Newspaper on 04-December-2019.The Details of Vacancies are bellow..
Corrigendum: This is with reference to the advertisement titled “Situation Vacant” for Non-Teaching Positions, bearing no. IPL-7889 published in daily Express on 01-09-2019. The following may be added with the criteria for the posts listed below and also date for the submission of application form is extended up to 15-12-2019 only for the said posts.
In this regard, the following corrigendum is being issued for the information Of all concerned:
Name of Posts & Age Limit:
- Deputy Registrar Age Limit: 45 Years
- Deputy Treasurer Age Limit: 45 Years
- Assistant Treasurer Age Limit: 25 to 35 Years
- Assistant Controller of Examination Age Limit: 25 to 35 Years
- Assistant Registrar Age Limit: 25 to 35 Years
- Assistant Engineer /SDO
- Bachelors Degree
- Master Degree
- About 5-7 Years in Relevent Field
- Deputy Registrar (BPS-18)
- Deputy Treasurer (BPS-18)
- Assistant Treasurer (BPS-17)
- Assistant Controller (BPS-17)
- Assistant Registrar (BPS-17)
- Assistant Engineer (BPS-17)
How to Apply:
- The candidates have to submit 02 complete sets of applications bearing attested copies of degrees, certificates, one photograph for each set and a Bank Challan (Allied Bank, Azmat Road Branch mc. 0010044238650045), amounting to Rs. 1,500/- for the posts of BPS-17 & above, Rs. 700/- for the posts of BPS-5-16 and Rs. 300/- below BPS-5.
- Prescribed application forms can be downloaded from Ghazi University website (wvvmv.gudgk.edu.pk).
- Application forms can also be obtained from the office of the undersigned personally.
- General age relaxation of maximum five (5) years in upper age limit as per Government of Punjab S&GAD circular no. SOR-I (S&GAD) 9-36/8-1, dated: 04- 1 1-2006.
- Government Quotas will be observed as per policy.
- No TA IDA will be given to the candidates called for test/ interview.
- Applications will be received only through Registered Mail/Courier etc., by hand applications will not be accepted.
- All in service applicants will have to attach NOC and Service Certificate from their departments along with the application, advanced copy of the application will not be entertained.
- Applicants are directed to clearly mention the name of the post applying for on the top of right corner of the envelope only, applicants will have to use different envelopes and have to pay separate application processing fee in case Of applying for more than 01 post.
- The University reserves the rights:
- Not to fill/withdraw any vacancy without assigning any reason thereof or consider a person for appointment in a lower cadre against the post/s advertised.
- To short list the candidates on the basis of academic qualifications/tests as may be prescribed by the university.
- TO increase or decrease the number of vacancies as per availability Of funds.
- The applications complete in all respects must reach in office of the Registrar latest by 15-12-2019.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be entertained even though posted before the last dale.
- NO documents will be entertained after the closing date.
Last Date to Apply: 15-12-2019
Download Application Forms: “Click Here“