Pakistan Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board (KPITB)
Job Published Date:
- 23 October 2019
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board (KPITB), a public sector autonomous organization entrusted with the task of accelerate- ing growth in the ICT and ICT enabled services sector, invites applications from suitable candidates for the following projects based positions on purely fixed pay and contractual basis:
Name of Posts:
- Network Instructor
- Junior Pen Testing Officer
- Junior Programmer
- Project Assistant
- Junior Project Assistant
- District Trainer/Monitoring Officer
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates shall be required to appear for a written test.
- Candidates qualifying the written test shall be subsequently screened for relevancy in terms of education and experience.
- Candidates are required to make correct and complete entries in the application form which can be documentary proved.
- Documents for unclaimed entries will not be entertained later on. Candidates must upload attested copies of Work Experience Certificates against all the work experience.
- For current work experience, candidates must attach either NOC with employment details or an updated work experience certificate.
- Experience will not be counted against any missing or unclear work experience certificate.
- Incomplete / unclear application form or attached documents with missing / unclear information will not be accepted.
- KBITB reserves the right not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s).
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel / reject any application by giving cogent reasons.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for interviews.
- The candidates shall bring their original degrees Verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan), CNIC and experience certificates when appearing for the interview.
How To Apply:
- Interested individuals may visit http://assami.kp.gov.pk further details, and apply online.
- Candidates must completely fill the online application form and upload the prerequisite documents.
- The last date for submission of applications is November 7, 2019.